Accurate Edge is committed to achieving very high standards in Occupational Health and Safety practices, this is done through the implementation and management of Health and Safety within the organisation with the ultimate goal of Zero accidents.
- Shows the commitment of Accurate Edge’s management and workers to health and safety.
- Aims to remove or reduce the risks to the health, safety and welfare of all workers, contractors/ visitors and anyone else who may be affected by our business operations.
- Aims to ensure all work activities are done safely.
Management and Supervisors are responsible for providing and maintaining:
- A safe working environment.
- Safe systems of work.
- Facilities for the welfare of all workers.
- Any information, instruction, training, and supervision needed to make sure that all workers are safe from injury and risks to their health.
Workers are responsible for:
- ensuring their own personal health and safety, and that of others in the workplace.
- complying with any reasonable directions (such as safe work procedures, wearing personal protective equipment) given by management for health and safety.
We expect visitors and contractors to:
- Adhere to these policies and procedures as they too have a legal and moral obligation.